Introduce yourself please: Location, Date of Moving etc

Hi There,

Please introduce yourself here. :slight_smile:

Please include…

• Where are you from and
  • When are you planning to move.

Let’s do this. :muscle:

Hello Mani, I am Krishna C Bommisetty. I am currently based of in Michigan USA, looking to move make the move to my hometown Hyderabad, Telangana by mid 2022. I currently work as a Mechanical Engineer with most my experience in injection molding for Automotive.

1 Like

Hi,

I am Balaji from Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. I lived in USA for more than 15 years and moved back to India recently. I lived in USA from 2006 to 2014 and moved to India in 2014. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to move back to USA again in 2016. Lived in USA from 2016 to 2021 and moved back to home country again this year.

I am an active member in the R2I telegram group.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Divya. I moved back to India in Aug 2021. I was in the US from 2011-2014 and then from 2016-2021. I am currently on a sabbatical. Looking forward to being part of a meaningful community.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I am in Delhi NCR

Hi,

I am Shrenik from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. I lived in USA for more than 15 years and planning to move back to India around Summer 2022.

Thanks for the invitation to join this group.

Shrenik

Welcome Krishna. Nice to have you here. Hope you will make use of the group. Feel free to ask your questions in the HYD group.

Finally got your here Balaji. Thanks for all the contributions. Appreciate it very much. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the group Shrenik… Have you decided which city to move to?

Back to Coimbatore….

1 Like

Awesome. Would love to hear your thoughts about the move Divya. Perhaps you could start a thread in the experiences group? Thanks much.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m seeing a lot of activity from Coimbatore. Will invite all folks from Coimbatore here -

Hello, I am Shanu and looking to move back to India, Mumbai next year. I have been in Canada for close to 10 yrs now

1 Like

Hello,
This is Pritam Pahade.
Currently residing in USA since last 11 years.
Looking to move to Pune and seeking a job in the field of robotics or industrial automation.
Please connect with me if you’re in the similar situation.

2 Likes

Thanks Mani. I will participate in the forums as much as I can. Having moved from USA to India twice, I have some better and bitter experiences during the move and it will definitely help people who are looking to move from abroad to India.

4 Likes

It would be great if you could share your experiences with us on a thread Balaji. I’m sure new members will have a lot to learn. <3

2 Likes

Sure, will do a complete thread soon.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Amit Sharma based out of New Jersey and working with Deloitte. I’m planning to move back to India in next 4-5 years.

Welcome to the group Amit. Hope the community will be useful Feel free to ask your questions.

Hi, My name is Tapish and live in SF Bay Area. I almost moved back to India this summer but couldnt due to the Delta wave and as a result the job offer being retracted.

I have been in US for more than 15 years and now looking to move back at the the next opportunity… I am in the field of Product Management, Strategy and Marketing.

Hey Tapish, welcome to the group. Lot of opportunities for you in India (in the startup scene, especially). You’re in good company. All the best!