Introduce yourself please: Location, Date of Moving etc

Hi Mani,

I am Sarath Dandala. I have been living in US since 2002. I am planning to move back to Hyderabad in the next 3-4 months. My experience is in Semiconductor Manufacturing and working as a Director in one of the reputed Chip company. Looking forward to getting some great support from this community …thanks Sarath

Hey Team, hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I am Prashant, I have been in the US since 2015 and I plan on moving to India in 2026 along with my wife and daughter. I believe I am here too early, unfortunately I have a mind of a planner and can’t help but begin my planning.

I would like to learn any US citizen moving back to India on an OCI as that’s what my situation would be when I move back to Bangalore.

Look forward to learning from you guys the ways and means of a successful return.

Hi All, Manish here, planning to move back to Bangalore in Jan 23. I’ve been in Melbourne, Australia for 22 years. I work in professional services in Big 4. Planning to either start my own business or continue in business consulting. Looking forward to learning from your experiences on planning and settling back smoothly.

Thanks Mani for creating this group, I’ve already started to pick up few great tips!

Welcome to the community Manish. Lot of folks from BLR around here. All the best for your move.

1 Like

Hi All,
This is Prathamesh Kulkarni. I am living with my family - my wife and my daughter (8yo) in Dallas, TX from more than 5 years and planning to move back in India next year to an tier 2 city Aurangabad, Maharashtra which is also my hometown. If anyone would like to share their experiences of moving back to non metropolitan cities in India that will be great.
Thanks!

Welcome to the group Prathamesh.